Why are some of my pictures covered up by a "mountain" icon?
kay1124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Some pictures are visible, but most are blocked my a mountain icon.  I can see that as I scroll through the gallery, the same pictures are repeating - it's not the entire gallery of pictures that is even displayed.  Restarting/closing out the app does not help the problem.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to view pictures in gallery when attaching to text message.  Mountain icon displayed on each picture in gallery. How do I fix this?
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the messages+ app.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view pictures in gallery when attaching to text message.  Mountain icon displayed on each picture in gallery. How do I fix this?
Snn5
Legend

The photo files are corrupt sounds like.  Either there is an issue with the SD card or perhaps corruption occured while plugging in the phone to USB port on PC while writing, or any number of things.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view pictures in gallery when attaching to text message. Mountain icon displayed on each picture in gallery. How do I fix this?
kay1124
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would agree except that when viewing pictures from the gallery app itself, they show up just fine.  It's only when viewing from the message+ app that I have this issue.  Like when I go to attach a picture in the message+ app and am trying to view/select a picture to attach.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the messages+ app.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view pictures in gallery when attaching to text message. Mountain icon displayed on each picture in gallery. How do I fix this?
kay1124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, what an easy fix.  I thought since this is a pre-installed Verizon app I wouldn't be able to uninstall.  Back to proper functioning now!

Snn5
Legend

Outstanding.

0 Likes