Why am I receiving an SMS Error 63541 whenever I try to send a text to a short code?
bdink1223
Enthusiast - Level 2

Suddenly, I am receiving an SMS Error 63541 whenever I try to send a text to a short code.

I can text to regular phone numbers just fine, but not short codes (same short codes I have sent to successfully in the past).  did I inadvertently change a setting somewhere?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suddenly, I am receiving an SMS Error 63541 whenever I try to send a text to a short code.
B33
Legend

Try power cycling your phone..

View solution in original post

Re: Suddenly, I am receiving an SMS Error 63541 whenever I try to send a text to a short code.
bdink1223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I should have added that I cannot send either from Hangouts or regular SMS.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try power cycling your phone..

bdink1223
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, thanks, but I don't know how to do that?

0 Likes
bdink1223
Enthusiast - Level 2

oops, looked it up. Didn't know that was different than just turning it off and back on.

IT WORKED!!!  Thanks!

B33
Legend

Press and Hold your Lower Volume and your Power button at the same time for about 20 to 25 sec..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

your welcome sorry for the slow response i'm eating a orange crush ice cream bar it's good..

0 Likes
bdink1223
Enthusiast - Level 2

yummy!!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Far Sure.!    again Glad that worked..  Have a Good morning. b

0 Likes