Why Won't my LG-VS835 power on?
Flutterbyegirl76
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why Won't my LG-VS835 power on? Battery  was getting low so  I  plugged in to wall   charger  that came  with phone . Walked  away for 20  min. When  picked phone  up again power was  off. No LED lights at all. Will not power on.  Tried all troubleshooting  steps twice just to be sure. Outlet works fine for other devices. Charger plug and cord work fine together and separately on other devices. Have removed/installed battery many times. Unable to put into safe mode due to no response of any kind. I haven't had this phone for a full month yet. Have only ever used the wall charger and sub cable that came with phone. Purchased new from Verizon store. Haven't had any kind of issue with this device at all until now. Haven't dropped it, bumped it, left in the sun or in the freezer. Did not give to toddler, dog or elderly person to play  with. What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't my LG-VS835 power on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get your device back up and working as intended, Flutterbyegirl76! Congratulations on the new device but sorry to hear about the current issue. We are here to help! When you plug the device into or take off of the charger, does it make any indication of the connection being made or does it remain unresponsive? From the looks of it, is there anything that may be obstructing the charging port?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes