Where have my photos and videos gone?
MMerrill

I sent my old phone swimming so I had to get a new one (Lucid3). The sales rep said that my photos/videos/contacts were backed up to the cloud but when I look they aren't there. I took my SD card from the old phone and put it in the new one and almost everything is there except some pics and videos from the last year or so. Was that stuff only saved to the phone itself? I never used the cloud to back anything up until I got this new phone; I just assumed everything was going to be saved on the SD card and I could move that from one phone to another. Am I misunderstanding something? Have my pics/videos vanished entirely?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where have my photos and videos gone?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah sounds like some were on internal storage.  Would be nice to have them in cloud storage.  In case the whole phone disappears or something. Google+ Verizon cloud, Dropbox,  drive Picasa etc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Where have my photos and videos gone?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah sounds like some were on internal storage.  Would be nice to have them in cloud storage.  In case the whole phone disappears or something. Google+ Verizon cloud, Dropbox,  drive Picasa etc

0 Likes