aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Lol yes

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
blindxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just check mine it now I have a tracking number.  Says will be delivered by 4:30 Friday.

Jimmy4knuckles
Enthusiast - Level 3

Means you will get it earlier than 430

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order on the 4/4..about 20 mins after it was release.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

When I log in and check the order status, it still says "You have no orders shipped within the last 21 days."

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

It stands to reason that there are thousands of preorders that have to get shipped, you are one of them and Verizion is not going to ship all of them at once. Your order was re-ordered so its going to be shipped after all those who pre ordered before you.

redup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My pre-order S5 now shows as shipped with my IP Address as the tracking number.  Ordered on the 4th at 2:45AM.  Guess it is getting closer?

SuckaFree
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on 4/4 and my phone shipped today for delivery tomorrow in

Central, MA

VladTheImpala
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered 12:15 AM on 4-4. Was notified that the device'd shipped at noon on 4-9. It sits, now, in Newark, NJ, less than 50 miles from its destination. Anticipation's high, accessories are on-the-way and the sun is shining. My new summer phone with that great camera is coming tomorrow.

dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine Saturday afternoon. Just checked my order status and I now have a tracking number. Scheduled delivery by tomorrow @ 3PM.

Wooooooot