Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so sad you cancelled aspiller98! Why did you go? How can we turn things around so you come back? Please let us know.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Poor service, bad preordering as you can see in this forum. In my town, Verizon sucks. Period. If you literally go into any building with a brick wall it's no service. AT&T has full signal in all buildings that I've been in. Verizon just has a weak signal in my town, very week. When I'm at my grandmothers when I has Verizon (and she lives in the middle of town) I'd only get 1-2 bars. And in the basement no service. AT&T has full service in all of those areas. Plus, AT&T has way faster LTE in my town.

Sent from my iPad

dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Aspiller,

If you already switched to AT&T and are happy, wtf are you doing in a Verizon forum?

Sincerely,

Bond.......James Bond

aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

How do I opt out of this forum? I created it

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hit the X in the top right hand corner.

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Meaning opt out of emails…

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a good question. It IS kind of annoying isn't it, lol.

0 Likes
Dwayne420
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked my order status and it shows shipped as of today...went to the FedEx website and it shows a pick-up at 1:42pm *happy dance*

0 Likes
Dwayne420
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine @11:30/11:45 pm on 4/4 and it shipped out today...hopefully they will update your info and show it shipped. It's so hard waiting for new toys LOL Hope GS5 lives up to the hype and I didn't make a mistake by not getting the Droid Maxx.

aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Lol yes

Sent from my iPad