Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
Cruser2008
Contributor - Level 2

That's correct, both are for pre-order, they will ship first come first serve of course soonest arriving by 4/11.

0 Likes
mattyp9248

verizon is releasing the s5 on april 11th for 2 year contract. do not know if will be edge eligible though

0 Likes
knghts50
Enthusiast - Level 2

All phones including basic at vzw are edge elligible. Im gonna preorder mine at full retail

0 Likes
david0502

I stopped in a Verizon store last night (April 2nd) in Brunswick,  GA. and the girl there said that I could order it then. She even showed the link on their view of my account.  So I believe the poster was right it will probably be available tonight at midnight.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

So who else is excited? Smiley Happy

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Ehh, I'll be shocked if the Verizon preorder for the gs5 is tomorrow. I've heard countless dates from reps, stores, and rumor websites. If it's tomorrow, oh well. I have already switched to AT&T and very happy I did. I'm now on a much much more reliable and WAY faster 4GLTE network. Oh, AT&T's fake 4G that people like to call it isn't bad at all. It's 6-20mbps which it most all the time faster than Verizon's LTE network. So I technically get more 4G coverage than Verizon. HSPA+ is very fast

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

You can try and convince yourself that you made a good decision but after you have used that sub par network for a few months your choice was really dumb just to get a leg up by a couple of days to get your new toy. Enjoy using it when you're able to.

0 Likes
SuckaFree
Enthusiast - Level 3

Count me in... Gotta love the IP67 rating too...and the fact it can pull

data from WiFi and 4G at the same time!!! No more driving away from my

house and having no service to start waze....

0 Likes
Clamangle

I saw demo in store today

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

AT&T blows away Verizon in my area. I hit 40mbps down on AT&T and Verizon only hit 12mbps

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes