When will Verizon release the Nougat for the V10?
Xonkkram

I am waiting for the Nougat update for the LG V10.  Can you tell me when Verizon will release it?  The main issue I want addressed is battery life.  I have issues connecting to a VPN when on 4G also.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: V10 Nougat
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one can tell you when an update is released until it actually is released.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one can tell you when an update is released until it actually is released.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Xonkkram

I'm sorry, but that is a terrible answer. Will my other concerns be

addressed at some point?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is the only official answer you would get from a VZW rep and it would look more like a form letter than an answer.

0 Likes
Xonkkram

Sorry, I just looked at your message quick and I thought you were a Verizon

rep answering.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. The rep that roam this community usually wait 48 hours before replying to any thread to provide the community members a chance to reply first. The reps are clearly identified by the username, avatar and signature line.

0 Likes