Re: When will Nougat be released for Verizon LG V10?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

wgdietsch wrote:

Well .... today is the 6th of February ... where the Nougat? ... or is this "the 6th of never"?

it was never coming to the V10.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Originally it wasn't coming to the V10 but LG started making it available, first in the Asian market, then slowly across the world. If it all at this point. This is why I stopped using LG smartphones and will NEVER buy another one again. This coupled with the boot loop feature is enough for me to have gotten fed up. LG does design some great hardware but this is just NOT worth it.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Your choice on how much you are willing to spend on a device.

Me? I switched back to Apple after I used the G3, G3 and V10. All of which did NOT get timely updates. Even at $480, I want timely updates. Apple makes updates available to ALL customers on day 1.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

sprmankalel wrote:

Your choice on how much you are willing to spend on a device.

Me? I switched back to Apple after I used the G3, G3 and V10. All of which did NOT get timely updates. Even at $480, I want timely updates. Apple makes updates available to ALL customers on day 1.

Because Apple is proprietary about everything which is the main reason I refuse to use their products. Not to mention overpriced because they think their <<removed>>. Sorry not spending $800 on a phone. A PHONE. My PC which will last for YEARS doesn't cost near that MUCH.

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Again, your choice. Personally, I want ALL that the technology that I buy has to offer. It is why I won't buy LG smartphones again.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

the cost of my line with tax is $44 and change. I think it's ridiculous for one's phone to cost as much as the actual service.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Your choice. I can't keep going around in circles with you on this. Plus it is way off the topic of this thread.

0 Likes
Auddin4824
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't believe it not out yet. According to the Verizon representative, he said it should be out now. Did you check for the update manually?

Anyways, I ended up buying the LG V20. You can get them on eBay for under $200 if you're lucky. I got my phone for $179. I then sold my old LG V10 for about $120 so it was very cheap for me.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't use LG smartphones any longer. I have no desire to check for the update on this device. I am currently using the iPhone 7 Plus and have been more than happy with it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can always find out what is the most current version of the operating system at this link. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes