What's up with the samsung stratosphere 2? this question has been in this forum forever. the phone doesNOT hold a charge. The phone is constantly searching for a wifi signal, killing the battery. the phone is dreadfully slow and locks up frequently. only
Kman7709

What's up with the samsung stratosphere 2? this question has been in this forum forever. the phone doesNOT hold a charge. The phone is constantly searching for a wifi signal, killing the battery. the phone is dreadfully slow and locks up frequently. only get 3g signal  all the time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's up with the samsung stratosphere 2? this question has been in this forum forever. the phone doesNOT hold a charge. The phone is constantly searching for a wifi signal, killing the battery. the phone is dreadfully slow and locks up frequently. o
mrsstaceyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having A TON of problems with the same phone:

• very slow, laggy response time to touch screen - to the point where it just freezes up.  PAINFULLY slow. Slower than you think. I am not exaggerating
  • goes from almost full charge to yellow warning without any apparent cause - sitting on my desk at work, wifi off, gps off, doing NOTHING
  • RESTARTS FOR NO REASON WITH NO WARNING. always at the most inconvenient times, of course
  • sound just stops working. no warning. again, this can happen when it's sitting totally undisturbed. there isn't anyone touching anything to make the audio cut out. I have to restart the phone to get the audio to wrk agaoin
  • about half the time, when the phone restarts itself or when i have to restart it, my playlist in the native player just disappears. empty. nothing there.  I have to reload the playlist again from scratch

I'm at the end of my rope and my sanity, but I doubt Verizon can or will do anything about it.  this phone is a replacement for a broken strat 1 which was covered by insurance, and it was a (removed) NIGHTMARE getting them to replace that one with a phone that worked (wasn't a busted "reconditioned" (removed) that wouldn't work - I went through two of those before they gave me this brand new lemon).

I'm so frustrated, I am looking to discontinue my relationship with verizon - and I've been a customer for over a decade now without complaint.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes