Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the silver titanium as well, and about 2 hours ago I was charged the Tax on the upgrade, so I'm betting it ships tomorrow, 3/9. Will let you know, but the tax charge hitting is a dead give away.

-Patrick

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
gotxrayvision
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPS finally updated my number. Mine shipped out from Memphis, TN with a delivery date of 3/10/16. Shame I'm out of town that day. Having my parents sign for it and keep it for me. Pick it up from them on the 11th when I'm back. I better dang well get my S2 watch from this, Verizon.

0 Likes
Sholness

i can get into the app now and it says shipped march 8 but no email or tracking info has been sent. When you go the the mobile and desktop site i am still processing. I got excited for a second being the app said 1858 yesterday. now i feel like someone is playing with my emotions. If i dont hear something positive by Friday i am done. I dont even want it no more they promote this pre order deal then you cant get a straight answer. people are saying the 31 i should of just waited till it was in the store and not stress over the b.s

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

StephMtnz Did you actually get shipping info on your account?  My app has a shipping date of yesterday, but still says Processing and my My Verizon from a browser says 3/11 and says Processing.  I called the Internet Order # and they were like the phones won't ship until 3/31 in Silver and I was like no no no no. 

ANGR8929

I ordered a gold on 02/25 and it shipped Monday and says its out for delivery today.  I also ordered a silver on 02/29, it has been saying "processing" and with ship date of 03/11 the whole time until about a half hour ago, it changed to a shipping date of today with a tracking number.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heads up on delays

FedEx Service Alerts

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon screwed up and their system wasn't charging my taxes so mine was in a Processing loop until yesterday.  I ordered the Silver on 3/23, got a confirmation email that said it would ship ship by 3/11.  Alllll week long I called the *611 and asked reps online and they said my order was fine and was just processing and would ship by 3/11.  They assured me it would.  Having a gut feeling something was still wrong since my account never changed from Processing since3/23 I called the Internet Order Support line at 866-338-7390 yesterday.  The woman was verrrry nice.  She said something didn't seem right and she went into my account further and saw that Verizon's automated system didn't even attempt to charge me for the taxes for the phone.  THIS is what kept my order Processing since 3/23.  She manually pushed through the charge and as soon as she did, my order showed movement and I received all the payment agreements in PDF form in my Verizon account.  My online account now showed a ship date of 3/11 and my app on Android says a ship date of 3/8.  Both still say Processing though.  She told me the phone would ship either last night or today.  She checked the warehouse and said the silver was in stock and just needed to have a tracking # for shipment applied.  She said that info may be delayed showing in my account. I called the Internet Order Support line today and the guy said my order was still processing because the Silver was delayed for shipment until 3/31. I almost flipped out on him.  I told him people that ordered the phone AFTER me were already getting their phones from Verizon and I was assured by multiple Verizon people my order would ship by 3/11(just like that said my order was fine.. which it was not).  He said they're all in a kind of grey area.  No one at Verizon seems to know about the stock or when they will ship at this point he says.  He said the website says 3/31 but even he wasn't sure if that was the case.  He said he saw some silver preorders going through.  He said if there was a delay we'd be sent an email. Wouldn't we be sent that email BEFORE the 3/11 date we "assured"???  If I do not have the phone shipped by 3/11, the LATEST, I'm giving Verizon a big FU and leaving.  They have completely screwed up the whole pre-order for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.  Whereass TMobile and the other carriers started sending out their phone to customer last week, Verizon has NO idea what's going on with their orders.  You talk to one rep who says one thing and another rep that says another.  Then the reps that respond to the posts here are absolutely horrible about answering questions.  They're like scripted puppets that don't answer direct questions from people but instead go "Oh my, new phones are exciting!" blah blah blah.  The guy on the phone today said maybe I should cancel my order and place it again to see what would happen.  I LOLed at him and said NO WAY.  So I can get put at the back of the back of the line for Verizon's screw up?  I'm going to call them again today over and over until I get someone who can actually make sure my phone gets sent by Fri.  I'm already checking T-Mobile's prices and stock on the Silver just in case.  Verizon doesn't deserve my business if they can't make right their screw ups. 

benjones917

Just got tracking number this morning so looks like I should get it Friday. Good deal...

What was most frustrating to me was that there are at least 3 different places to check order status and all 3 were showing different information.

For somebody as obsessive as I am when I'm excited/impatient it can be very irritating to not have that consistency.

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

I'm OK with a delay from FedEx cause you can't control the weather. But the rest of the delays were uncalled for. Ya I'm bummed mine could be delayed but mother nature has its own plans

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kidqwik we want you to get your phone as soon as possible I'm here to help. We are sending out emails to customers with the ship by dates and once the order is actually shipped an email stating it has shipped as well with an estimated delivery date. I apologize for any trouble you have had with your order but I am confident this will be a smooth process from here on out.
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes