What is the correct way to pay my bill on the Verizon app?
TucsonianEskimo
Enthusiast - Level 1

For starters, i am on a Android phone with the Pay as you go plan of Unlimited Talk, Text, and 500mgb of Data.

I always thought the 500mgb of data was a monthly thing i would get and i read somewhere that signing up for Auto pay would bump that up to 1gig.

Neither of these things seem true however. I have only gotten the 500mgb the first month. and i've tried to add more a few times now but it just says i have $15 in my account and i don't know how to actually apply it with that money.

But most importantly, today i received a text from Verizon stating that Verizon was unable to renew my plan of $45 a month and i need to make a payment to continue. I've checked my bank, my card.. Everything is in order..No payment was made true but i have no idea why it failed.
And where do i go to make this "Payment"? Because whereas last time i was putting $5 into random places multiple times i would rather not place $45 into the wrong places either. On the app (That never remembers the password and takes forever to log in) i see "Add Funds" which i tried to use for more Data once and didnt get any from there, and then twice from the "Add more Data section" and still it just added to my account.

If i go to "Manage AutoPay" It says my Monthly cost is $0.00. i could add a different amount, but is that the right spot? will it add it now or next month?

And really that is where i'm stuck at.

Thanks for any help 😕

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the correct way to pay my bill on the Verizon app?
B33
Legend

If you haven't set an account with my-Verizon I'd set up one then you can View your bill and possibly pay it If you can reach Customer Service on your Phone they can either walk you through the process or process your bill if you can provide the means of Payment.. either by checking account or other..

Customer Services Number is 1-800-922-0204 L.L.  or *611 Via Mobile..

Prepaid: 888-294-6804

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What is the correct way to pay my bill on the Verizon app?
B33
Legend

If you haven't set an account with my-Verizon I'd set up one then you can View your bill and possibly pay it If you can reach Customer Service on your Phone they can either walk you through the process or process your bill if you can provide the means of Payment.. either by checking account or other..

Customer Services Number is 1-800-922-0204 L.L.  or *611 Via Mobile..

Prepaid: 888-294-6804

0 Likes