What does Verizon Suck?
fi72chex
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why will Verizon not give me what I paid for.  Three years ago I paid for a new phone and plan that was supposed to work.  Immediately I had troubles with the phone...back and forth with the phone and system checks.  Finally get a replacement...same problems...back and forth, fed the same regurgitated b.s. that they always say....Again replacement phone...imagine that...same crap, same issues, same, same, same. 

Now here we are present day....Hi Verizon my phone is almost not functional again...Verizon says we can send you a replacement phone but not the same.  This one is the latest and greatest and better.  Ok I'll try it.

Few days go by...phone sucks! The operating system sucks!  I call to request getting it changed out to something I like...Verizon tells me, that I got the best phone in the world and they are willing to send me to classes to learn how to use a phone.

So after I wasted hours upon hours trying to get a new phone out of you...not to mention the 2 hours it took to activate it and for Verizon to realize they made a mistake by screwing up the I.D. numbers in the system, but was still directed as my fault (like I have access to your crap)  Now you want to waste more of my time and send me to a class for something I don't like, still has poor reception, cost me more money (or should I say continue to steal from myself and others).

So here we are....Verizon please give me somebody who is willing to work with me... not feed me the same crap lines that get spewed every time I call...not try to sell me what I already have...cost me more money or lock me in for another contract with hidden fees and rates...and give me what I originally paid for?   Oh that's right....Verizon never calls you back, holds their promises or keeps up their part of the bargain.

Read this and if you care, like your reps continue to spew at me.  call me back within 48 hours and be willing to give me what I paid for originally...a working phone of my choice.

Guarantee that won't happen...thus I am beginning to shop for new mobile service provider, As everybody else should too.

Labels (1)
Re: What does Verizon Suck?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fi72chex We want you to have the service you're paying for. We're concerned that you have had so many device issues. Let's work toether to explore your upgrade options so that you can get into the phone of your choice. First, tell us what is not working with your current device? Which make and model do you have?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

fi72chex
Enthusiast - Level 1

All Verizon people want to do is explore my upgrade options...If you can provide me with the phone of my choice for no added cost and no additional contracts, then we can continue.  If we cannot do this, then stop wasting my time. 

You know what make and model I have...go into the notes/file.  I'm tired of everybody playing stupid and trying to starting from square one. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fi72chex We absolutely value your time. We can sense this is an urgent matter and we sincelrey want you to have a phone that works. I read your previous messagen and didn't see the Android phone you're referring to. You mentioned wanting a free phone. Is your current device under warranty? Any physical or moisture damage?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You had a phone for 3 years.  You could have upgraded after 2 years.  You could buy a phone at any time.  Manufacturers warranty their phones for 1 year.  You got 3 years out of a phone, 2 years out of warranty.  If you have extended warranty then you know the agreement you signed.  You get a same model replacement, and if none is available...say, after 3 years, you get a similar model.  A model today that is similar to 3 years ago is bottom tier specs.  Youy can't expect a current phone with 3 year old specs to perform awesomely in today's world of technology.  Still, you did get a replacement phone well past normal warranty.  The manufacturer is who you should speak with.  Verizon doesn't make the phone.

0 Likes