Weird icon pops up on screen, cant delete it and it freezes my phone when i click it
KaylaV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Weird icon looks like a remote but I have no apps that have a similar icon and have no idea what it is for. Qhen i click on it to open it it just freezes my phone, doesnt let me click any buttons and when i lock the screen it doesnt let me unlock it. Had to reboot it to get function again but continues to happwn. Have a screen shot but dont know how to add the screen shot to this post

Labels (1)
Re: Weird icon pops up on screen, cant delete it and it freezes my phone when i click it
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: Weird icon pops up on screen, cant delete it and it freezes my phone when i click it
RHTaylor
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is happening to me also. I had to take out the battery just to shut it down. Then I restarted. I saw the weird remote and my screen seemed to slightly darken and all keys froze.

0 Likes
Oto10
0 Likes
Shelshop

280FB1A0-DED6-47EF-BA1F-40917042771A.jpeg

How can I remove this? 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That definitely is a strange pop up on your device, Shelshop. Let's gather a few details to see what's going on. As that looks like an iPhone, which model is it? Had anything changed on the device around the time that image popped up?

Lynn_VZW

0 Likes