Voicemail Pausing
CLICK1137

Is anyone else having a problem with their voicemail pausing every few seconds when playing back mesages?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Pausing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLICK1137, you have a great question at hand. We are terribly sorry to read that you are having issues with your voicemail. Please tell us more, what is your phone's make and model? When did this issue start? Have you tried restarting your device?

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

I have had that occur when playing voicemails in the app if I don’t hold the phone close enough to my ear to trigger the sensor

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deloused, 

We want to make sure your voicemails plan seamlessly. Let's get some details. Do you only notice this issue on speaker phone when playing voicemails? Have you had any issues on any calls? Have you played your voicemail on a headset?

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mndag
Enthusiast - Level 1

This seems to be a continuing problem.  I had this problem on my old Samsung s10e and just got a new S23 and same issue.

This happens if I play it on speakerphone and lay it flat on the table and it happens if I try to listen to it and hold it to my ear.

Quite frustrating, really.  Unreal this has been going on for years and people still have problems with it.  I'm all ears for solutions.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!