cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Voicemail Pausing

CLICK1137
Miembro

Is anyone else having a problem with their voicemail pausing every few seconds when playing back mesages?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Voicemail Pausing

Community Manager
Community Manager

CLICK1137, you have a great question at hand. We are terribly sorry to read that you are having issues with your voicemail. Please tell us more, what is your phone's make and model? When did this issue start? Have you tried restarting your device?

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

deloused

I have had that occur when playing voicemails in the app if I don’t hold the phone close enough to my ear to trigger the sensor

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

deloused, 

We want to make sure your voicemails plan seamlessly. Let's get some details. Do you only notice this issue on speaker phone when playing voicemails? Have you had any issues on any calls? Have you played your voicemail on a headset?

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta