Verizon messaging not showing the text on my lock screen
dominicpane

i have a lg g3 a now have lollipop... with the new notification on the lockscreen whenever i get a text with verizon messaging is just says the persons name and one new message.... how do i get it to show the full text on my lockscreen???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon messaging not showing the text on my lock screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dominicpane,

We certainly want to make sure you can see the information you need! With the new version of Android you have a variety of options to customize your lock screen notifications.

You'll go to settings>sound & notification. Then under notifications you select apps and then scroll down and find the message application. At that point just choose the options you want!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon messaging not showing the text on my lock screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dominicpane,

We certainly want to make sure you can see the information you need! With the new version of Android you have a variety of options to customize your lock screen notifications.

You'll go to settings>sound & notification. Then under notifications you select apps and then scroll down and find the message application. At that point just choose the options you want!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes