Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Can someone in Verizon please give us a straight answer? Will you or will you not carry the Nexus 6? An approximate time when would be nice but I am not holding my breath.

Your representatives are giving answers all over the board. From the manufacturer won't let you sell it. The phone won't work on your network. Only AT&T has it. The point is for as big of a company as you are, the people who work for you should give an uniform answer. Your tech group has becoming a laughing stock over this on many internet forums.

Below are the facts as I know them please don't try to BS me.

1. Every Nexus 6 sold under the American PN has every radio for every carrier.

2. Even though you do not support it the phone works on your network.

3. While this phone does not have the productivity tools of the Note 4 it has far better radios. After all these are phones and I am willing to give up productivity tools for better radios.

4. Every other American carrier is supporting this phone but you! This is the most disgusting part of this ordeal. if it was an Iphone you would have had it day one.

5. No I don't want a DROID Turbo. If I wanted a smaller phone I would just purchase the MOTOX.

Now please don't direct me to your news page. There is no news relevant to me there. I just want a yes or no answer. Verizon is quickly rising on the list of bills I hate to pay every month over this issue.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not willing to purchase it from Google or Motorola directly I would assume?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

I have my office phone forwarded to my cell 99% of the time. My issue is that if I have an issue and Verizon doesn't support it while i am traveling or whatever  I have no way to get an issue fixed or resolved. I know I can call google or Motorola but the issue will also be one blaming the other. I won;t have time for its Verizon's fault or it's Google's fault. I just need to get back in touch with my customers. 

I am seriously considering buying one from the play store but they are out of stock. I am looking into getting the SPrint version from Best Buy. They are in stock. My issue isn't that the phone won't work I know it will. it is solely based on support. My other is issue is insurance. BB won't insure if I don't buy it on contract.

0 Likes
wes1656
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was considering buying it outright, but I'm currently in an Edge agreement and I believe I would have to continue to pay for my phone I have now plus the 700 for the nexus. I am also extremely frustrated that Verizon hasn't at least conformed and supplied a tentative release date. Someone with Verizon, please help us out

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

adding yet another thread, to the multiple threads on this issue isn't going to get you an answer. they don't answer these questions. never have. they announce a device when they announce it.

reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Every other post in here is asking for a specific release date. I want a yes or no answer will you even support the phone if you don't sell it.

1. DO you ever plan on selling the phone?

2. Will you at least support the phone?

Actually #2 is more important than #1. If they don't support the phone any issue you have is strictly between you and google even if the issue is a network issue they do not have to admit it to you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

It's coming that has already been verified.

http://www.google.com/nexus/6/

Now scroll all the way to the bottom and look to the right.

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Actually, it lists all American carriers and Verizon is grayed out and the link to Verizon doesn't work. At one time that link brought you to Verizon's home page. It doesn't anymore.

N^6.JPG

0 Likes
Not applicable

The fact is the pic is still there. If Verizon wasn't going to carry it it wouldn't be there. it'l come. Geez why do people have to have the newest thing right away.

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

How about why do we have to be the last to be offered it through our carrier? Verizon is constantly bragging about the size of their network. Why not pride your self on giving the customer what they want?

Again, if AT&T had better cell and data service here I would be gone. The customer service stinks in brick and mortar stores and their sales staff answers are deplorable.

At least have your people give the same single answer. Not the manufacturer won;t allow us to sell it. C'MON MAN!

On a different note that Verizon logo up there could just be for people to know it will work on Verizon's network. It clearly states check you carrier for availability. It doesn't say these carriers will carry it.

0 Likes