Verizon Cloud Download
RC808
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to download over 3,000 pictures from the verizon cloud.  The last download I attempted took 8 hours and downloaded as a zip file that I apparently can not open. Do I really have to download these all individually or is there an easier way that I am missing?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Cloud Download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Transferring all your pictures and memories is important RC808, I am glad you reached out. With such a large amount of pictures the backup/restore process can take some time, I am sorry about that. The times can vary depending on the speed of the WiFi or data connection you are using.

There are a few ways you can move pics from your phone to your computer or vice-versa other than Verizon Cloud. Do you have a SD card? If so, you can move the pics to the SD card and transfer them from one device to another using the card. You can also use the USB cable that came with your phone to transfer pictures to and from the computer. What make and model phone do you have? Are you looking to move pics from the Cloud onto a new phone or from the phone onto the Cloud?

KrystelH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Download
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

3000 photos is a lot to attempt in one session, as you've discovered.  Perhaps try selecting 100-200 at a time, and though it may be tedious, yo may have better results, and each chick won't take as long - you can spread it over a couple of days.

0 Likes