VZ Navigator crashing constantly while driving
narrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

vw fu.png

I had this in another post but for some reason I couldn't log onto my account so I'm just going to copy paste my original post.

"Ever since I bought VZ Navigator it will crash while driving, forcing me to pull over and reset the app and reapply my destination. During the crash the app turns gray with black blocks and no longer shows anything. It also happens when someone sends me a text, calls or an email is sent to my phone while driving. This will happen at least four times or more when going 50-200 miles. Its getting to the point to  where I will have to cancel VZ Nav and get an actual gps. Is there any way to fix this or get a refund since its been happening since I bought it."  I've done what PamelaF_VZW (the tech on the previous post)  settings>application manager>locate VZ Navigator> click on clear data>click on Force close>hit your home key>relaunch application. It still continues to do the same thing. It also is force stopping more frequently.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator crashing constantly while driving
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

I stopped paying for VZNav when I found Google has Maps with navigation for free.

Doc

narrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't trust google maps, they always mess up when I've used them.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Google is what I've use since I put my first smartphone into use I've used VZ a couple of times but Google is my more to go toSmiley Happy Have a good Weekend Doc. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get the app running smoothly narrite! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work! What phone make/model do you have? Do you have trouble with any other location based app?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes