Using Droid Pro overseas
charliec51

I am currently in Europe. In the past years my Droid Pro has worked no problem.  This year I have no service at all.  I have tired the Verizon webchat but haven.t been able to connect.  Even during service hours.  Have no phone service so I can't call.  Can anyone help.  Phone says it is roaming and I have international calling and data plan.  Didn't even get the international data text that I have gotten the last 2 years of travel over here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using Droid Pro overseas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service while traveling internationally is important charliec51. I'm sorry you're having issues. I first would recommend that you make sure your roaming settings are enabled. Here are the steps:

• From the home screen, select the App menu.
  • Select Settings.
If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
  • Select Battery & data manager.
  • Select Data delivery.
  • Select Data roaming.
Enabled when a green indicator is present.
  • If presented and if agreeable to possible roaming charges, select OK.

Additionally, did you contact us to ensure your data plan was listed on the account and ensure your phone was updated before you left. If you continue to have issues please contact our global team http://vz.to/1eyPfPp. Keep us posted.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using Droid Pro overseas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service while traveling internationally is important charliec51. I'm sorry you're having issues. I first would recommend that you make sure your roaming settings are enabled. Here are the steps:

• From the home screen, select the App menu.
  • Select Settings.
If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
  • Select Battery & data manager.
  • Select Data delivery.
  • Select Data roaming.
Enabled when a green indicator is present.
  • If presented and if agreeable to possible roaming charges, select OK.

Additionally, did you contact us to ensure your data plan was listed on the account and ensure your phone was updated before you left. If you continue to have issues please contact our global team http://vz.to/1eyPfPp. Keep us posted.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes