Upgraded but lost an important app.
C3Anderson

I upgraded from an S5 to a Note 4 and lost the "memo" app and all information. The Note 4 does not offer the app. Is there any way to recover the lost app or its info?  Thank you.

C

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgraded but lost an important app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone! Do you still have your Samsung S5? If so you can download the S Note application on your S5 and you can then transfer your memo information to your Note 4 using the S Note application. The S Note replaces the Memo on the Note 4.

AllisonC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone! Do you still have your Samsung S5? If so you can download the S Note application on your S5 and you can then transfer your memo information to your Note 4 using the S Note application. The S Note replaces the Memo on the Note 4.

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
C3Anderson

AllisonC,

Thank you for the response. I had to turn in my S5 as part of the trade-in program, so I do not have it.  I used Smart-Switch to move everything, but I was unaware that the "memo" app was not on the Note 4 until 5-6 hours later. I called the Verizon store today and they assured me all the information was "wiped" from my phone.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

You can use an app like inkpad that syncs to their website

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I was hoping that you still had the device. Did you have a Samsung email account or have you tried to go into the S Notes app to see if there is an email to back up too?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Google has Keep and that is tied to your Gmail account. I love it. I know it doesn't help for the stuff you lost but it will help for the future.

0 Likes