Updated Verizon Mobile App
Barnabas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recently updated My Verizon Mobile App.  The updated app shows data remaining data but not total data used.   I can go online and find remaining data but the previous mobile app showed total data used on the widget and on the mobile app. Is there a way to get to see data used on the updated mobile app and widget?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Updated Verizon Mobile App
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Um....

if you are on say a ten gig plan and it says you have 5.5 gig remaining, wouldn't you automatically know how much you used?

bearone21
Legend

i'd be embarrassed to ask that question.

Barnabas
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not a helpful response and not the point, Pherson.  I prefer to see how much data I have used (as was on the previous widget) rather than how much is left without doing the math.  If you prefer to see how much data you have left than that is okay for you, I will not criticize you for your preference.

0 Likes
Barnabas
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your response was not helpful, bearone21  If you would have been embarrassed to ask such a question than I am glad for you that you did not ask it. I preferred the way the data was displayed on the previous widget.  I don't know what the point of your response was other than to ridicule me for asking a question for which I would sincerely would like an answer.  

0 Likes
rbird2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I like the way information is provided in the app but I hate the design of the new Verizon widget. Please bring back the options to use the old style/colors of the previous widgets. For one thing the colors picked are poor and information is very hard to read. We used to have 3 types of widget layout design and now are forced to use the gauge type.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It's not criticism.....actually it's just....odd. I mean some people can just automatically subtract.