cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Unable to configure the APN settings

caron_ramos
Miembro

Hola,

I have an Android tablet and is currently using it with a Verizon M2M microSIM Card. After inserting the card and turning on the device, I saw that it's being detected as Verizon Wireless and has some bars on the signal bar. However, after opening up a browser, I'm not able to surf the net and always getting errors when I try to visit some websites Also, when I try to configure the APN under Cellular Networks, it's showing this error message: "Access Point Name settings are not available for this user".

Can anyone please advise on this? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Unable to configure the APN settings

demmo86rt
Leader

Are you sure the tablet is compatible with Verizon's network?

0 Me gusta

Elementos

Was this tablet ever working on the Verizon network before? What model is it? Is the tablet able to surf when on Wi-Fi? Without knowing any of that, all I can really recommend is a Network Settings Reset, if your tablet has that option.

0 Me gusta

caron_ramos
Miembro

Hello demmo86rt,

Yes, it did work a few times. Is there anything else I can try?

Best Regards,

Caron

0 Me gusta

caron_ramos
Miembro

Hello Elements,

Thanks for your response.

As mentioned in the previous post, it did work but for a few times. It's a Qualcomm tablet and yes it's able to surf the net when it's on WiFi mode without any problems. Just performed the Reset to default setting under APNs option for a number of times, but I'm still not able to configure the APN since it is still displaying the APN settings are not available for this user.

Moreover, we have tried 2 other network providers' SIM Card and we were able to surf the net without any problems for a couple of times.

Best Regards,

Caron

0 Me gusta