Turn off phone vibration?
dillonsmom13

Nothing stops it. I have turned off anything and everything that has to do with a vibrating keypad or vibrating touchscreen. I despise phones and keypads that vibrate on every touch. Is there NO way to stop this?

I have had this phone for 2 days, and I dislike it already.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turn off phone vibration?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't mention which Android you have, so this may not work at all (not only depends on the phone you have, but the Operating System), but ... if it's a Motorola, look under Settings, Language & Input, and next to Motorola Input, click on the gear (for Settings).  Scroll down a bit and uncheck Vibrate on Keypress.  If that doesn't work or if you don't have a Motorola, post back with which phone you have.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't mention which Android you have, so this may not work at all (not only depends on the phone you have, but the Operating System), but ... if it's a Motorola, look under Settings, Language & Input, and next to Motorola Input, click on the gear (for Settings).  Scroll down a bit and uncheck Vibrate on Keypress.  If that doesn't work or if you don't have a Motorola, post back with which phone you have.

0 Likes
dillonsmom13

I have a Motorola Droid Razr, and yes, this worked! Thank you very much!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are welcome!  Those vibrating keypads/keyboards drive me batty! 

0 Likes