The cloud
Saram94_sj

I am uploading everything to the cloud because my phone keeps turning off and I don't want to lose anything. My contacts have uploaded so far but I cant get my pictures or messages to upload. For the pictures it says there are none to send? My messages I just honestly cant find anywhere on my cloud account online so it may be possible they uploaded and Im missing it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets see if we can get your content backed up, Saram94.sj  Are your pictures stored in your Gallery or Google photos? I have noticed that if I have content stored on another cloud site that they will not necessarily store on the Verizon Cloud. In order for content to be stored on the Verizon Cloud it has to physically be on your device. For example, if  you have Verizon Messages +, your text messages will not be stored on your Verizon cloud application because they are already stored in Verizon Messages. More importantly, what is wrong with your device that it keeps turning on and off?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes