The Number of Screens in Note 4 (Verizon Edition)?
HRA95035

Note 4:  

1. Flipboard

2. Home Screen

3. Amazon Screen

4. S Health Screen

5. Essential Screen

Note 2 (my previous primary phone and now the back up phone)  :

1. Screen 1

2. Amazon Screen

3. Home Screen

4. Screen 4

5. Screen 5

6. Screen 6

7. Screen 7

Can someone explain to me why Note 4 has two less screens less than Note 2?  I do not have 200 apps, around 40, but have enough to easily fit the Note 2 available screens with some spare spaces on the last screen (#7). Now, on Note 4 I can not fit them. Is the idea behind this limitations of number screens is to create folders and put the apps in them?

What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The Number of Screens in Note 4 (Verizon Edition)?
TheGuyUpNorth
Contributor - Level 1

You can always add more screens, just as you can designate which one is home.  You can also turn off Flipboard and add another screen in its place.  This can all be accomplished by long pressing anywhere on an unused area of one of your screens.  If you move all the ways to the last screen to the right, you will see a + button to allow you to add screens.  I personally use 5 with my home being the middle screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGuyUpNorth
Contributor - Level 1

You can always add more screens, just as you can designate which one is home.  You can also turn off Flipboard and add another screen in its place.  This can all be accomplished by long pressing anywhere on an unused area of one of your screens.  If you move all the ways to the last screen to the right, you will see a + button to allow you to add screens.  I personally use 5 with my home being the middle screen.

0 Likes
HRA95035

Thank you. Got rid the Flipboard and added more.

For noice folks like me, this is good place to start:

13 things every Samsung Galaxy Note 4 owner should do

0 Likes