Texts stuck "sending", pictures "downloading"
hartwigjl

Text messages stuck "sending" photos "downloading, etc. I'll be honest, I have been pretty dissappointed with my first Android. I have had problems since I first got my phone. I'm seriously frustrated and wish I would have stuck with apple. Stock messaging (green square bubble) gave me problems with group messaging, I have tired hangouts (can't send pictures), Verizon messages (texts constantly not sending and photos often get stuck "downloading." Please help. Frankly, I'm tired of constantly having to change my messaging app and I am really starting to regret switching to android. They are not user friendly and don't seem to be compatible with any messaging. No, I have not dropped in water, or on the ground. Had since November and seems like nothing but messaging problems.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Texts stuck "sending", pictures "downloading"
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have any text threads you want to save, back those up and then go into application manager>all (scroll left to all) and find your message app you use and disable it, clear cache, clear data and then restart your device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Which phone do you have?

0 Likes
hartwigjl

The droid turbo

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you have trouble with all services or only text message?

Do you know where to find application manager on your device?

0 Likes
hartwigjl

Just text messaging. And yes I know how to get to the app manager.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have any text threads you want to save, back those up and then go into application manager>all (scroll left to all) and find your message app you use and disable it, clear cache, clear data and then restart your device.

0 Likes
hartwigjl

Thank you I'll try that

0 Likes
Glitter81

What is "the droid turbo" ? And IRS function?

0 Likes