Texting other services with pictures or as part of a group text.
DAIHOK2001

I've had Verizon for about 20 years and I have had Androids for every phone until the Blackberry Storm mistake. Up until then, i was able to text anyone anything in any format. A little after changing back to an android I found myself unable to send mms messages to anyone that wasn't in the Verizon network. Also, if i am in a group text with multiple carriers, only Verizon people see my texts regardless of whether it is a basic text or a picture. I now use my phone for work and this is getting to be a hassle. So much so, i'm thinking of changing carriers to see if that works. I have deleted contacts, messages, had others do the same and still it doesn't fix the issue. What am I missing?

0 Likes
Re: Texting other services with pictures or as part of a group text.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What text message application are you utilizing?

0 Likes
DAIHOK2001

I'm currently using "message+" but i have tried countless other messaging apps to no avail. I've had friends from other carriers call their providers and they're saying they can't find the message entering in to their network. if it was only 1 network I could possibly understand, but it's ATT, Boost mobile, and Tmobile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAIHOK2001, 

What make and model phone do you have currently? Are you receiving an error message?

0 Likes
DAIHOK2001

I have a Samsungs Galaxy S9+ no messages. Just says sent to other carriers. Verizon number get a delivered message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAIHOK2001,

Dealing with these text message issues has gone on long enough, and I want to get a resolution in place so you can message everyone the way you're supposed to be. I've gone ahead and sent you a Private Message within this platform. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

RyanC_VZQ

0 Likes