Text messages
e_v_epson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello everyone! I have issues with text messages! I can't receive messages from anybody! So the history details under:

4 day's ago i changed from old my iPhone 11 pro to OnePlus 6 and it's beginning! I made calls for next two days and i explained all 5 employees about my problems and...... Explosion happened in my brain 🧠! They said: you know, you bought this phone OnePlus 6 not in our company and you can't using sms service! I had a shock guys!!! So they still change me as a full service, but without working a text messages!!!! This is a restriction of a human rights! So, now I'm here to share with you about my situation! I just want to hear from you what do you think about this think..... Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out. We know using text messages is an important function of the cell phone devices these days. You stated that you cannot receive text messages. Are you able to send text messages to your friends and family from your device? What text message application are you trying to use? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
e_v_epson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, Kevin!

One of employer from text messaging support said, download the Verizon messages+. I listened her and made it, but nothing happened! All messages what i sent it from my phone OnePlus 6 it's working!!! Everyone receive it accept me... 

And last employer answered on my question: what have to do with my phone if you recommend to me buy a new OnePlus from your company Verizon? She comment to me, you know this phone is not from us and you can do with him anything.... 

0 Likes
e_v_epson
Enthusiast - Level 2

And one think! I pay only for service what you offer for me 107$ Why your company can't fix it just like click? This not big deal! And Also i met a problems with my mobile banking app!!! Because to get in they sent me the code which one i couldn't receive it!!!! Do you understand what your company made it for me and I'm your customer almost 1 year!

0 Likes
e_v_epson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could you give me official email address of your head office or mailing address, please? I will send them this question officially! Thanks

0 Likes
e_v_epson
Enthusiast - Level 2

So now and you disappeared too as your colleagues! Why you runaway from my questions? This is your job to help us! Because we are a customers of a big Verizon wireless company!!! If you can't resolve it, so stop charging me, stop service, return to me my money and present for me at the end your answer for that questions and after that explain your company, why we lost a customer! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

e_v_epson, we value your loyalty and we understand the importance of making sure all of your services are working correctly. We appreciate the steps you have taken so far in efforts to resolve your text message concern. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes