Text messages...VERY IMPORTANT
Daria

Is there anywhere else on the droid your text messages can be saved? If so, how can I delete them?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages...VERY IMPORTANT
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol.....i'm sure there is, but i doubt that they are saved anywhere else, if you did not manually save or move them yourself. if they are MMS (pics, attachments) then they may automatically save in some sort of "downloads" or "pics" folder elsewhere on the phone.

0 Likes
Daria

yeah I thought I deleted them but they're still somehow popping up I think. I didnt know if it saved to my memory card or something.

Thanks!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Daria wrote:

Is there anywhere else on the droid your text messages can be saved? If so, how can I delete them?

Thanks!

Check out the app called SaveYourSMS. That is the only app I see that can save text. Otherwise you can just forward the text messages to your email address which might just be the best solution. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....but she wants to makes sure they are NOT anywhere else, and if they are, where, and how to delete them. i suspect we're trying to verify that certain texts CAN NOT be found elsewhere in the phone.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

yeah....but she wants to makes sure they are NOT anywhere else, and if they are, where, and how to delete them. i suspect we're trying to verify that certain texts CAN NOT be found elsewhere in the phone.

I say check the memory card to be safe.With that app you can save texts to the memory card.At least that is what it states. I know I can save texts to my sim card,but I know Verizon doesn't have sim cards. So that option is out. 

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
if you are using the messages app on the phone, you can just goto the main menu-settings-applications-*find your app*- click it and clear the data in it. If you use a different app or have multiple apps for txt msging, I would go through each app and clear them. Messages is the only one by default.
0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes