Text message showing from ####@vtext.com
lauraplane
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone was messed up earlier today so I was sending text messages to my daughter from the verizon website.  Now that I have my phone sorted out text messages from her show up as hernumber@vtext,com. It is so annoying, not only that but it actually duplicates the messages. The body shows up with (message) message. My replies to her show as both my regular contact and vtext.com.  I want it back to normal. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message showing from ####@vtext.com
lauraplane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ugh, if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. This is so irritating. I went through my phone and my daughters, deleted all of our messages to each other, deleted each other as contacts. Cleared the cache in our phones. Re-added each of us as contacts and it is still doing it! So instead of messages from her showing up with her name they show with hernumber@vtext.com and it duplicates the body of the message. If she says 'do you want to go to lunch' it shows up as (do you want to go to lunch) do you want to go to lunch. It is so annoying. This continues to happen even after we start new messages to each other, being sure that we select our mobile numbers. We are not entering the vtext anywhere. Someone help me make it stop!

0 Likes