Terrible Internet Browsing - Network Error Msg.
Buster64

I have a Droid Razor and previously was able to browse the web effortlessness and with good speed.

Within the past 2 weeks, the browser usually works well for a few minutes after boot up, but then is extremely slow usually timing out while browsing w/ the message "connection problem, there was a network error."  The phone is to the point of not being able to use for the web.  I have cleared all caches, browsing history, rebooted and reset to factory settings.  I also have zero applications that I added.   Is there something wrong w/ the phone or is the problem w/ the Verizon network? Phone usually gets 4g service, but sometimes slips to 3g.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Internet Browsing - Network Error Msg.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to do all that you have done to narrow down the culprit, Buster64.
Are others in the area or household also having problems with the internet?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Deb59
Enthusiast - Level 2

This information has nothing to do do with your problem, it is just a heads up post. My husband who for years had terrible problem with marginal service, filed a complaint with the FCC and suddenly Verizon paid attention.  He cancelled his number without paying the ETF which Verizon told him that it would be $280.00. Those of you who have various complaints against this company will do you much good to file a complaint, (FCC would be the way to go). Be also aware that AT&T now offers unlimited voice, text and data for $45.00. I am also upset that Verizon charges me $70.00 for the plan on top of $40.00 per line and more charges for using data starting at 1 GB for $50.00. STOP THIS NONSENSE VERIZON, BE FAIR WITH YOUR PRICING. I will be cancelling the rest of the lines when the time comes.

0 Likes
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Why would you compare a prepaid plan with a postpaid plan as if they are equivalent? AT&T like Verizon charges for the data plan and the # devices on postpaid plans. Not to mention in your scenario the $70.00 plan is your data plan! You mentioning "and more charges for using data starting at 1 GB for $50" is suggesting you'd be paying even more which is not true.

If you dislike Verizon that is fine, but at least give out accurate information before you direct others to a different company.

0 Likes