Talk and Data
SSFamily

When will Verizon make the necessary updates for ALL of us using new phones like the Moto X 2nd gen to be able to talk and use data simultaneously? My previous moto phone had no problem doing so on 3g/4g, now I can't get this tow ork on any data connection.

Motorola introduced some new technology to the this phone that apparently, has not been integrated into the Verizon network. Granted, this was intro'd by moto, though Verizon has been selling these phones for some time, with no small print about this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Talk and Data
Snn5
Legend

It's about more than just talk and surf.  A lot more goes into that which is not actually, at this time, a reliable feature.  Patience, they are still guinea pigging us G2 owners.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee

SSfamily-

That's an excellent question.  We understand how important it is to use voice and data simultaneously.  The second generation moto x doesn't have the ability for voice and data simultaneously.  If you want to stay current with news about any changes you can do so here at http://bit.ly/n5snpq .

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SSFamily

That is 100%, entirely incorrect. As I mentioned...Moto introduced new technology that you (Verizon Wireless) even acknowledged, and have yet to integrate into your network.

>> Comment removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
SSFamily

Here ya go, to bring you up to speed...

Verizon Moto X (2nd gen) to launch without simultaneous voice and data

When is the network upgrade to happen for us?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's about more than just talk and surf.  A lot more goes into that which is not actually, at this time, a reliable feature.  Patience, they are still guinea pigging us G2 owners.

0 Likes