Switching from HTC Rezound to iPhone 4
Jooniek

My HTC Rezound battery drains within 2 hours of on and off texts, so I asked a friend if she had a spare phone I could use. She let me borrow an iPhone 4. Since the iPhone 4 does not use a sim card 4G LTE like the Rezound does, am I able to switch off phones to see which one I like better before Feb when my upgrade is allowed? Will I be able to switch from the Rezound to the iPhone and back to the Rezound if I do not like using the iPhone? If so, how do I go about activating the phone?

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching from HTC Rezound to iPhone 4
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Yes, as long as the phone is a Verizon branded iPhone 4 (and not suspended, blacklisted, etc), then you will be able to activate it on your account.  Note that it is not a 4G device so your data speeds will possibly be slower.

You should be able to do this on your MyVerizon account by selecting "Activate or Change Device". 

Or you can call Customer Service to activate it.

Note that changing back and forth repeatedly might be tedious but you can do it.

0 Likes
Re: Switching from HTC Rezound to iPhone 4
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also keep in mind that if you happen to have the Double Your Data promotion on your line, you'll lose it when you switch to a 3G phone.  And the voice mail system is different for the iPhone; any messages you currently have saved will be lost when you set up the Apple phone (and any saved while using the iPhone will be lost if you switch back to an Android).

0 Likes