Slash through data icon on main home screen.
Hoshizito

I have signal with data but I cannot seem to turn it on because there is a slash through my data icon that is preventing me from doing so, it closely resembles that of a volume icon with a slash through it.

I own a LG V10.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slash through data icon on main home screen.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you post a screenshot of the icon to this thread on the Verizon Wireless Community forum?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sounds like you're not connected to the network. settings/network-data & toggle it on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hoshizito, I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you are having involving data. I will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that we find the root cause of this issue which will find us the proper resolution. I know that you mentioned that you have a signal with data. Can you please describe what is telling you that you have a signal with data while your device is also showing you that data is turned off? How long has this been happening for? Did you do anything different on your device prior to this happening? 

Brett_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes