Since three day ago upgrade the MyFios app "all call" tab" shows calls being received FIVE (5) hours after actual.
SHORE9999

Since three day ago upgrade the MyFios app "all call" tab" shows calls being received FIVE (5) hours after actual.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since three day ago upgrade the MyFios app "all call" tab" shows calls being received FIVE (5) hours after actual.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

This is not a FiOS forum

0 Likes
Re: Since three day ago upgrade the MyFios app "all call" tab" shows calls being received FIVE (5) hours after actual.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

boringusername wrote:

This is not a FiOS forum

No, but they could be using it on their smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

boringusername wrote:

This is not a FiOS forum

No, but they could be using it on their smartphone.

That is still not a Verizon Wireless issue and they need to be using the FiOS forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHORE9999, let's work together to make sure you get the help that you need. How are you connecting to your FiOS app? If you're using this on a Verizon Wireless device, are your other apps working and connecting to the internet? If you're not using the Verizon Wireless network or devices, please reach out to FiOS at 866-865-4267. They will be able to address your issues.

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes