Simple Question - Can I Add Extra Funds?
DeathKitty1989
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had already asked in 2 separate locations about whether my prepaid bill was to be paid right on the date or whether I could pay early (which I had done, and yet the date for my payment and the renewal date for my prepaid plan remained the same (3/20/15).) and had checked constant times to see any changes.

I had put the $45 on through my card, which came to $48.60 with all the taxes, and it put my credit fund up to the $45.10 ($0.10 left over from my previous phone which was added on.)

Today, I checked my Verizon account, and it said that my funds are now $0.00

I was just wondering, why did it take all of my funding? Is it because it's considered a "late payment"?

Are there any penalties I'm going to incur for it being considered late, if it is?

I have a friend I text back and forth in England, so the texts cost me around $0.25 per message sent, and I'd sent only a handful of them, to put my credit down to $43.something.

I'd just like a little advice on whether I can add an extra $10 using my card to be able to text my friend, or whether that's out of the question.

If I can add a few extra funds whenever I need it, that'd be great, in case something like this ever happens again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Simple Question - Can I Add Extra Funds?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DeathKitty1989,  I definitely understand that it would be convenient to add some extra funds when you need to! Let's make sure you get the information you need. Only our prepaid team has access to this information. To make sure you get the best options please give them a call at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to assist you with getting the best options set up.  AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes