Re: Service Help Bleeding Money
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok this phone is not a year old but VERIZON isn't sending a new phone. When I call customer service I get told a manager must approve the replacement and will return my call. Well if I don't always get incoming calls how am I to know they called. And why is it they have NO RECORD of my other calls with the same complaints, do they randomly delete customer service calls to make their number look better?

So I demanded to talk to a manager and have been thru this THREE TIMES NOW. WE first have to go thru these steps, factory reset the phone! Ok we did this, so now many of my contacts not only are gone but some I deleted years ago have come back. Wonderful. Now my battery no matter what I delete (apps) lasts maybe a few hours. Text messages come thru but I am not notified, The little red number telling you how many text messages you have next to the widget is gone and about half the time the little envelope on the top doesn't show up. Ringtones forget it, any ringtone with any name no matter how it's set up, just random.

What do I have to do to get a replacement. But their lack of professionalism is staggering.

>> personal comments and profanity removed; please keep it courteous <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well what is one to do???? If you look back I have had problems from day one with this phone. They keep telling me to try the samething over and over and over. I feel this should reason enough to get out of the contract. I know I have lost money due to their horrible service. As you can tell by the time that I have let this go I am not a pushy person but that doesn't mean Verizon will just take advantage of a long time customer who is never late or complains,

As for my personal comment it is Verizon who CHOOSES to hire folk who cannot speak the english language and is a legitimate complaint. If I move to a foreign land I will learn the language and expect the same here. After all I pay in American dollars and expect to speak with a person who can speak the language of America. I have had to hang up in the past because of the half english half other talk.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Please don't turn this into a racist rant.  There is no law that you have to speak perfect English to live and work in this country.  After all, we're all immigrants unless you're a native American.

0 Likes
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Excuse me but could you please show where I mentioned RACE. That was you! No one is asking for perfect English just to understand and speak the language. After waiting on hold for a long time there is nothing for frustration then having to hang up and start all over.

And yes one of my parents was an Immigrant and they(her family) spoke very clear English, thank you. Now take your Race Baiting somewhere else.

Thanks for the useless reply anyway.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<Due to the recent flaming and attacking comments in this discussion, this thread is now locked.>

0 Likes