Service & Data drop
jessicaxglamour
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I have a Galaxy s5 and ever since the Lollipop update my phone has been a mess. Randomly a little greyed out x will appear where the 4G lte icon is supposed to be and there are no service bars. My phone completely stops working at this point.  Then the 4G icon will reappear but it is greyed out with a slash through it. Along with all of that my messages fail to send and even when it says it has been sent people claim they aren't getting them or they receive  messages hours later. It's the most frustrating thing. It's actually taken me over an hour to write this. I'm currently on a phone  plan with a Verizon employee and he has no idea why this is happening. He says no other customers have complained of this.  He got me a new sim card which solved the problem for about two days. Someone please say you know what is wrong with my phone and how to fix it

Labels (1)
Re: Service & Data drop
Chelsea_Fitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing is happening with my phone

0 Likes
jessicaxglamour
Enthusiast - Level 2

How long has it been happening for you.? It seems to be getting kinda worse actually

0 Likes
Chelsea_Fitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

A week or two... I factory reset my phone this afternoon and it seems to

have helped...for now

On Mar 19, 2015 5:33 PM, "jessicaxglamour" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
jessicaxglamour
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see that may be my last option. Besides buying a new phone. I despise the reset but I should give it a try.

0 Likes