Saving a contact
Ree1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a problem saving a contact.  It says the contact was saved but when I go to contact list it is not there. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Saving a contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ree 1 We want to make sure you are able to save your contacts. I would be lost without my phone contact list.  We are ready to help you out. What is the phone make/model? Have you added any new apps? Have you been able to save contacts before?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ree1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My make and model is Droid Turbo.  I tried to save a contact after I submitted the question and it was saved.  Now when I went in under contacts to edit a contact and saved it and now I don't see it under contacts, but I see it under frequently called numbers like it is saved.  I don't understand it saves the contact sometimes and now I don't see it under contacts.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With your Contacts app open, tap the All Contacts button at the top of the screen, then the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.  Tap Contacts to Display.  Is it set to All, or is it set to just show some of your contacts?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ree1 We certainly want you to have the option to view all your contacts .  I would be lost without my list, I use it everyday. Since contacts can be added from several sources we want to be sure the selection setting is good. Please go to apps – people – touch menu – contacts to display – Under the contracts to display, make sure the account that display is selected for the contacts you want to display. Keep us posted.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes