Save Voice mail from Droid and to retreive deleted one by verizon.
Blakescnd

I need to save some voice mails that are on my cell and retrieve some voice mails that Verizon deleted during an upgrade. My mom had passed away and one of the last voicemails she left was singing happy birthday!! How can I retrieve these and save the last two vm on my cell that are from my mom? I wish Verizon would think about the types of voice mails people may have before discriminately deleting them!! Any way to retrieve and to save from my cell?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Save Voice mail from Droid and to retreive deleted one by verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Voicemails can be precious Blakescnd. I have been there myself. Once voicemails are deleted, there is not a way to retrieve them. I am so very sorry about that. The good news is, you can archive the ones you have currently. CBW is the name of the company and here is their phone number: (800) 770-8046 They also have a website: cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

nicholaswolfwood
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Voicemails can be precious Blakescnd. I have been there myself. Once voicemails are deleted, there is not a way to retrieve them. I am so very sorry about that. The good news is, you can archive the ones you have currently. CBW is the name of the company and here is their phone number: (800) 770-8046 They also have a website: cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!