Re: Samsung ties with Apple for title of world's largest smartphone manufacturer
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I know I'll take hits for saying this but it's my own opinion, I'm not crazy about a fruit phone. As you said, to each is own.          

Re: Samsung ties with Apple for title of world's largest smartphone manufacturer
tailynn1977
Contributor - Level 1

The thing with android and multiple hardware variations that manufacturers have to meet means that your data can move across devices. Just like windows computers. You can chose your brand, your hardware and know you can still access all your stuff....As for windows....I am not a fan of windows but for those for whom it does work, its way better than apple.....

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

"The thing with android and multiple hardware variations that manufacturers have to meet means that your data can move across devices."  This is a big plus plus I feel for all Android user and as for Microsoft I use a PC. However I would love to see fewer patches and less changes in OS every six to 12 months.            

0 Likes
GoogleGlass3
Enthusiast - Level 3

For me Apple is to limited in that across the board "what I can use apps". Music ,    message problems and special charger cords..I don't need the problems, I will take android.

0 Likes