Samsung Stratosphere loses all network connections...help please
ladawian

I have had connection issues ever since I got an update last year.  I will be on 4g or 3g (most of the time I rarely get a 4g signal) and then I lose my network connection all together.  I am standing still most of the time when I've had this problem.  I have restored phone to factory settings, replaced SIM card (my husband has same phone and same problems), and now am at wits end.  It has actually gotten much worse since the SIM card has been replaced.  When speaking to a VZ rep prior to receiving new SIM card she said I wasn't showing as connected to a tower...I had just reset my phone.  I actually figured VZ was throttling or dropping me due to my unlimited data plan...my husband doesn't have this problem as much and he hasn't got unlimited. This is very frustrating and un-fixable I think.  I have been on all types of forums and used advice I found there, but no help.  I have never downloaded a battery saving app and have background data turned off so nothing syncs automatically.  I can't believe I can be at 4g, then click my facebook app, then all of a sudden no network connection at all...and I haven't moved an inch. 

Also, the latest problem today...I charged my extended battery all night.  Woke up to a full battery.  2 hours later, I was in the red.  I've attached screen grabs if that is helpful.

Please help if you can.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere loses all network connections...help please
4g-dad

I have the same issue after a factory reset.

Did you ever solve this?

0 Likes