Samsung Pay Not Supported by Verizon
nlauinger
Enthusiast - Level 2

AT&T, Sprint, T MOBILE and even US Cellular support Samsung Pay...why not Verizon? This would have been my only reason to purchase a new Samsung phone because of its integration of Magnetic Secure Transmission where it can be used almost anywhere there is a card reader. Don't give me a reason to switch Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Pay Not Supported by Verizon
rcschnoor
Legend

As far as you know, Verizon WILL carry it when it is released in about 40 days. There is no word on this one way or the other except that Verizon is STILL evaluating the product.

0 Likes
cav22
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is another thread on this same topic.  Please see the following link.  It contains the related information links to both the Samsung Twitter response and to the DroidLife article in question. 

Will Verizon support Samsung Pay?

Thanks

0 Likes
robotray

Verizon needs to stop "evaluating" Samsung pay and start supporting it quick as this is only going to have more customer's leave to another provider even if the service isn't going to be that great. At least these other companies will not cripple these great new devices.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can't support a service that hasn't even launched.

mbcoo4

.I want to buy a new phone but I am waiting for you to decide on Samsung Pay. If you are not going to support it, your long time customer will be switching carriers to one that does. Can you hear me now?

0 Likes