Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Levathian

I have this questions too and there doesn't seem to be a general reply, only personal replies:

I have a combination of problems that started before the last 3 updates this past week -yes, 3 updates in 7 days time, without any sort of trauma (dropping on the ground, falling in water, etc).

Problem #1: It started with the yellow-green flicker that I have been reading about.

Problem #2: And sometimes the screen doesn't turn on. Not that the screen doesn't recognize I'm touching it (the bottom buttons light up when I do), but it stays black. I can press the power and home button several times before the screen actually turns on. It's incredibly frustrating, epecially since the reason I got this phone was because my other one did this and I thought it was just dying. Now I see it is possibly a software -updating issue?

What can I do, if anything? I am going to return it otherwise and get an LG or something else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Jaschob

Samsung Galaxy 7

0 Likes