Samsung Active
Renee33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if there is any chance that Verizon will pick up the Samsung Active? I know it's presently exclusive to AT&T. My son is a bit hard on his phone and needs the beefed up battery life, so if Verizon can't offer it, we may end up switching carriers Smiley Sad.

Verizon, any chance you'll pick it up?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Active
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is the point of an exclusive device. Only AT&T has the Samsung Active line of phones. You can either get an Otterbox to a regular phone or switch to the carrier with the device you want.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Renee33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the reply, Ann. The question is does anyone know if the Samsung Active might become un-exclusive so that Verizon might carry it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only those who are privy to the agreement between Samsung and AT&T could answer that question. However those people most likely also signed a NDA to not release the details of the agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Renee33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, I know about NDAs, CDAs and NCAs. I was hoping for the discussion from people in the industry that often precedes a change. Oh well, it appears that the actual answer to my question, "Does anybody know....?" is no.

0 Likes