S7 Problems
dcamp824

I got a s7 2 days ago and before it was even activated it already started restarting itself. Now in 2 days it has probably restarted 50 times already. I noticed it was getting really hot also so I took it out of its case and was going to Verizon after work. Well lucky me now I dropped my phone and it cracked the back (can't believe the back is glass too)  but the screen is fine. Now am I going to have a problem with Verizon swapping this phone out.. I can live with the Crack but the phone is about useless the way it is working. (It's already restarted twice while trying to post this.. I've tried the hard reset it did nothing. I don't think I should have to pay for a insurance claim  on a 2 day old $800 phone I'm not worried about the Crack but I want a phone that I'm actually able to use like normal without freezing and restarting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S7 Problems
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you tried to do a factory reset before you get to much time in setting it all up? If you have smart switch try doing a full backup of your contacts and what ever else you put on it

0 Likes