Re: Remove this junk
jnapadow
Enthusiast - Level 2

i'm just saying why is my phone loaded with an app from a company that's out of business and a 10meg NFL app that's only good for a few months? How do the preinstalled games lowering the price of the phone? Is rather not jail break out cause of the 2 year contract. BS I say

~Jeff

Not applicable

jnapadow wrote:

i'm just saying why is my phone loaded with an app from a company that's out of business and a 10meg NFL app that's only good for a few months?  How do the preinstalled games lowering the price of the phone?  Is rather not jail break out cause of the 2 year contract.  ** I say

~Jeff

Actually the NFL app is good year around. NFL Network is on 24/7/365

How does pre-installed game lower the price? Well first they are demos. The game maker pays Verizon to have the game on the phone. This is where Verizon makes the money. The game maker hopes enough people will buy the full game to justify the payment to Verizon.

0 Likes
jnapadow
Enthusiast - Level 2

So then it is Verison loading the phones with stuff consumers cannot remove?

~Jeff

0 Likes
jnapadow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like i'm not the only one with this issue being total BS. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEkQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fconsumerist.com%2F2010%2F05%2F05%2Fverizon-my-new-phone-has-an-incredible-amount-of-bloatware%2F&ei=aRboUJ7nI5LiqAH824GoAQ&usg=AFQjCNGbphjLd1Kndo-BlaV61rDEtVp_iQ

~Jeff

0 Likes
mrwong

My iphone came with hardly any apps.  i just loaded what i wanted  When i am done with it i erase them.  just an idea 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good for you.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

And yet, people continue to buy android phones.

0 Likes
Not applicable

demmo86rt wrote:

And yet, people continue to buy android phones.

Is there another choice? Don't say Apple. I refuse to give that company my business. Not to mention their stuff is WAY overpriced.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Why in the world would I say Apple?

0 Likes
bfloyd4445

I would buy it I hate bloatware. I will not buy another phone until I can get one bloat free

0 Likes