Razr M Ringtone list
Toma2

Hello......I am a new user to Android & the Razr M, I have downloaded ringtones to my phone from the app ringtone maker pro. The ringtone shows up in my ringtone list for the phone but not in the list for texts. Anyone have any ideas on why it will not show up on both lists??? Thanks for any advice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Razr M Ringtone list
B33
Legend

I like using Zedge it has Darn Good Ringtones and Notification Ringtone and it Also has Wallpapers all Free) i'v used Zedge for 2 since getting my First Android my Droid X.. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You might need to Shut your Phone off and then turn it back on it refreshes it and by doing that it should them pop Up..

0 Likes
Toma2

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it did not work. Any other ideas?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I like using Zedge it has Darn Good Ringtones and Notification Ringtone and it Also has Wallpapers all Free) i'v used Zedge for 2 since getting my First Android my Droid X.. 

0 Likes
Toma2

Thanks, will try Zedge. Hopefully that will solve my issue. Appreciate your time.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome) let me know how it Turns out..   b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The device looks for Alerts, Notifications and Ringtones in specific locations.... Place files in the SD Card / Media / Audio / Notifications to see the audio file for text messages.

jsr23

Okay so I have the same issue and am trying to place the files into the proper file as you instructed but am not having any luck. What is the best way to move the files?  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Use ES File Explorer from Play Store...  I cant seem to be able to post animated images with instructions...

OK,,,   Got It...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hummmm

0 Likes